Matthew Pollino is:
• The Head Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Instructor at Systems Training Center Encino.
• A Certified personal trainer under the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA).
• CPR/AED certified.
A Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt under Professor Alberto Crane at Legacy Jiu Jitsu.
• He currently teaches and trains at Legacy Jiu Jitsu Burbank as well.
A 2nd Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do.
• Registered with The World Tae Kwon Do Association and Kukkiwon - World Tae Kwon Do
• A former Instructor in both Jiu Jitsu and Kickboxing for Dartanian’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy.
• A former Head Instructor for Karate Legend and Chuck Norris protégé John Natividad.
• A former Assistant Instructor for Nick “One Kick” Blomgren at One’s Kick’s Muay Thai Gym.
• A former Kickboxing Aerobics instructor for both Gold’s Gym and 24 Hour Fitness in Las Vegas,
GRACIE BARRA COMPLETED COURSES 2015
• Instructors Certification Program Five – (aka ICP5)
GRACIE BARRA COMPLETED COURSES 2014
• Instructors Certification Program Four – (aka ICP4 Revisited)
AFAA Completed Courses 2013
• Personal Fitness Trainer Recertification
• Youth Fitness
• Nutrition Fundamentals
• Exercise and Obesity
UNITED HEALTH CARE 2012
• United Health Care’s Wellness Coaching Program
AFAA Completed Courses 2011
• Personal Fitness Trainer Certification
I have been doing martial arts since I was 8 and have been involved in BJJ since 1993